- 36 key unibody split
- choc spaced, ortholinear
- ProMicro style controllers
- Diodes and reset pre-soldered
- Battery support for nice!nano
- OLED/nice!view support
- QMK / ZMK (Coming Soon)
- Open Source!
- Splinky Microcontroller Included!
- 1x PCB, Switchplate, Backplate
- 2x Centerplate (Purple and Black)
- 1x 128x64 OLED
- 8x 3mm M2 Standoff
- 4x 10mm M2 Standoff
- 24x 3mm M2 Screws
- 2x 12P Controller Socket
- 1x 4P OLED Socket
Switches and keycaps are not included. Get some switches here.
Included Splinky requires additional QMK config.h setting
The board is absolutly gorgeous. The width, depth and hight is as small as it could get. It feels robust.
Assembly has been simpler than similar builds, but as I am new to soldering, I have needed assistance. Thankfully Hazel has provided excellent assistance along the way with any and all question that I have had.